The CISR Program offers an ever expanding array of practical, skill-building opportunities. An inspiring professional faculty, nine one-day courses to choose from, and a curriculum that's tailored to your role and region--all these benefits make the CISR program a truly superior education choice. To earn the CISR designation, you must complete any five of the nine courses and pass the five exams within three years.
All CISR courses are approved for state CE credit and are available in the classroom and online. An optional exam is given at the end of each course, in classroom or online, for those seeking the designation.
CISR courses - Available in the classroom and online:
- Commercial Casualty I – CGL, Additional Insureds
- Commercial Casualty II – BAP, WC, Excess Liability
- Insuring Commercial Property
- Insuring Personal Residential Property
- Insuring Personal Auto Exposures
- Personal Lines - Miscellaneous
- Agency Operations
- Life & Health Essentials
- Elements of Risk Management
To learn more about CISR, please visit The National Alliance.